Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just Dashing Out

Oh, my! How I've been wanting to post... but I'm just in to a whirlwind of surprises:

Deadlines
Inherited backlogs
Programs to adapt
Softwares to learn
Reports to update
etc., etc., etc.

So, pretty much my life has been running in a speed of light. But the relief comes when one by one I see

Done. Done. Done

written beside each one. I simply can't wait for the last one! 

Every time I pause or take a break, this I say to myself:


I will choose to respond, not react.

It is all a matter of attitude, really. 

I still have a lot of things to say, and a lot of pending posts in my head. Don't worry, they will be on their way. My life is just in a hurry recently. 

Bye for now. Gotta dash. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...