Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

What's on my Desk?

Literally, there has been so many days the time I open my eyes to begin the day, I read. And before I close my eyes to end the day, I read. More so, I do a lot of reading in between. Poor eyes.

My room desk has a lot of forbearance, too. It is such an active participant to my day-to-day and occasional activities. Utilized to the max, but loved so much! :)

What's on my desk?



I am currently preparing for a talk next month. So, I pulled out my tools from my shelves, put them on my desk for easy access. Even with resources now available online, paperbacks still work for me --- perfectly well. These books are my choicest and have personal imprints. I am no Bible scholar, nor a theologian. I am but a simple student of the Word. Me, being given an opportunity to share and teach the Word never ceases my status as a student of the same. 


---

I've got a handful of devotion guides/companion on my shelf. Sometimes, I don't know which one to use. But one day, as I was tidying up the room, this book came up. I almost forgot I have this. The title came so striking and so relevant that I felt the need to put this on my desk. This is the one.


A quiet heart on quiet times.

---

How about you, what's on your desk?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...