Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Something That Joined the Green Side

Without any known occasion, I was informed that a gift will be on its way. My friend refused to tell me what it is ~ saying that it's not grand but, I was assured I will like it. Ahm, okay. So, I just waited for it to reach me. It did.

Along with a note and a pen was a journal. Just the idea of being given that gift sincerely touched me beyond words... the thought, the effort, the choice of color, and all.

But I stopped. Thinking.
How am I going to use this journal when I already have these?




Tada! I already have a handful of journals! A combination of 'some-received-and-some-bought'. Some had already been written and used out up to the last page, while some of them still I am currently using. As each has a designated purpose already, how will my mind come up with another purpose to maximize an addition to the family?


The journal found its way to me. It indeed joined the league.
Talk about the owner who loves the color green :)


Thanks to this day, a day of rest, a day of simply doing my thing. I organized my room, did a little clean up then, found my pens by my desk as if calling me to use them. A few minutes here and there, I came up with these:








Oh, how I enjoyed! Now I don't want to stop! I think my blogging has found a new mistress. Heehee.

Now my new journal has found its purpose, too. I will keep on doing this up to the last page. Who knows, I might get truly hooked and do a Volume II! So, now to you my friend, I can truly say, 


THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I can't afford to miss the first page, of course, which is for you (also for all the other good people out there):  


To you my friend, again I want to say thank you. Thank you for giving something that joined the green side. :)

---

P.S. 
Can I tell you something? Just a little trivia treat. This blogger is ambidextrous. The pictures you see up there are joint efforts of her left and right hand. Go figure. Heehee. *wink*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...