Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Shades of Home

Hello, it's been a while. It's been a long while.

I am officially home. It was on April 30th I finally bid good-bye to a chapter of many years

And now that I am officially back home, I am taking one day at a time. I am taking each pace slow but sure. I am still afraid, perhaps. But, this fear that I have is an acknowledgment that I can't do this alone. Probably the Lord had already called and summoned the heavens to calm me down. Hey, it will be okay. You will be okay. I got you, okay?

It was more than two years ago I penned The Grace to Stay & The Grace to Go. It's just so funny how time flies and now that I am living on the Go. Coming back home was not an overnight deal of decision I had made. It's God's grace that prepared me (that long), it's by His grace I was led out, and it's the very same grace that will carry me through.

And now that I am officially back home, I am keeping the hue alive and the same. I have filled my heart and abode shades of life and hope. I think it will do me good as the window brings this each day:



As I wake up each day, there were times I needed to come to my senses first to say to myself, 

I am really back home. I really am. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...