Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Simple Joy 4 : Mechanical Fanatical

Blog ProjectSimple Things, Great Joy

Tada!


I hope I had warned you well enough not to expect something grand with this project. *Heehee* True enough, I take great joy with simple things... that even a mechanical pencil can do that.

I never can imagine myself writing without a mechanical pencil close at hand. More often than not, I prefer using it than ball pens, really.

Way beyond college years, I had made a good and worthy use of it. It's something I can't explain but, there's something comforting and neatness I feel each time I use mechanical pencils.




As Pastor Chuck Swindoll penned, It's easy to doodle your way through a pastor's message. But taking notes helps you stay engaged.

To him I agree. For the past years I sat and listened in the pews, I never, never in my mind can recall in detail the sermons, teachings and preaching I've heard had it not been through taking notes.

I had finished quite a few journals already with a faithful mechanical pencil doing the work.



There you go, my friends. Using mechanical pencil feels so much like having your wedding ring on your finger... all the time.


And oh, by the way, aside from my preference that my mechanical pencil should be green, the lead is of utmost importance of course. I can go with whatever point but, for the shade, it must be a 2B. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...