Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Simple Joy 7 : Happy with Chippy

Blog Project, 2013Simple Things, Great Joy

When stress comes to the test, this I wish to always buy and get:


CHIPPY!

GOODNESS TO THE HEAVENS! How can real happiness come from a red-wrapped junkie chippy!
Well, there you go ~ the very simple comfort food that brings back my sanity! Babaw ko, 'no? 

There's just something in this junkie that really got me. This is the one I first learned to love as a child. Unfortunately, its appeal to my taste buds never left me. 

I crave for the smell and taste especially when I'm stressed out. Maybe because it brings and resurrects the child in me, or maybe it satisfies my craving for something salty, or maybe it soothes and calms the wrecked nerves in me. ALL of the ABOVE, if I may say. ;)

It's the original flavor that I had and will always love. So, when it comes to the flavor and wrapper, it's got to be the red one, okay? :)

I remember receiving a big, red Chippy as a birthday gift from a colleague 3 years ago. Oh, my! The child came back to life! Haha! 

Stressful weeks may come. Stressful weeks may go. 
Just go, enjoy the run...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...