Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Blog Project, 2013 : Simple Things, Great Joy


I have been reading blogs there and everywhere. Some of them did the 30-Day Blog Challenge once, some twice, and even thrice. Looking and reading around, I find it neat, cute, and interesting.

Try or not to try. This post marks and bears that it's a...

YES! :) 

Try.
I am on.
It's my turn. 

But I will be doing a revised version.

*  *  *  *  *

So, this is how it will run: I will be posting 20, just 20 of something. This project will go from October to December, maybe. As for me who is up for the challenge, I want to create a habit of bringing into remembrance simple things that bring me great joy

My Blog Project will be rolling tomorrow. See you! :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...