Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Pinned Interest

I wanted to hide myself under the pillow. 

I have got so much to do... with so little time. I have so many thoughts but can't write it down. *Sigh* It's not new, anyway. It has also been the rant of so many people out there.

With so many overwhelming tasks on my plate, sometimes I just want to stop and do n o t h i n g.

You know how it feels, right?
Been there, done that?

I am gathering my self-composure again. I somehow lost track of my usual rhythm and discipline... I want it back.

My blog is my classic example. It seems like I had pinned my blogging interest for the longest time. Pretty much stuck ~ not visited, not updated. *Another sigh*

image credit: www.themartelexperience.com

Blogging inspiration, please pay me a visit, okay?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...