Pages

Sunday, November 06, 2011

May I Have This Dance?

It was actually and originally,


Oh, by the way, my post already turned one! At 'di ko pa nasasayaw. :) I posted it for myself and had no idea friends would take time to read through. :)


Let me break this down - backwards:

This dance.

It is because of a particular song that has struck me so strongly (which I am listening to right now), where parts speak of a testimony that marked my life so far... where I could have turned out a mess if not for God's love and grace. I have been wanting to dance to this song. But don't ask me what song it is for I am not going to tell --- yet.

When the time is right.

I have no idea what particular event would have this particular theme. And I don't know, too if opportunity will ever come for this to fit. I am not in a haste though, for I want to dance to this 'fit and right'. This is a dance in progress. I am so willing to invest or give whatever it will demand from me. (Oh, by the way, this blogger is not a dancer as the world labeled it). 

Lord.

Will He approve? Will He let me do this? I dance for Him so, it is but right to ask for His consent. Just like a child asking permission,

"When the time is right, LORD, MAY I HAVE 'THIS DANCE'?"


If it will happen to be an epic request, it's fine. I am willing to wait until He says, "Yes."


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, today is the 6th of July 2012. After reading this post again (after 8 months), I think and feel this is a good time to spill the beans. So, here is the song:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...