Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back on my Toes

It was a very anointed and powerful praise and worship time the other day at church. The worship leader, the singers, the musicians, the worshipful congregation may have been in one spirit all together, but one thing I know --- the Lord Himself selflessly made His presence felt by each one. It's very touching to know how our Lord allowed us to have a touch of His presence in times like this. How generous is He to make Himself available for us.


As I write this, I think it is better to actually put the songs in this post as I go along...
And you can listen to the songs while you read along...
Or watch the videos first before reading along...






In the midst of the worship, more than the singing, I know the Lord wants me back on my toes again. Ah, yes, 'back on my toes' may mean gentle swinging, stepping from left to right, synchronized with each song's rhythm. But no, it's the thing that God has privately and personally revealed me to do. The urge was so strong. He made me feel it, so I know He wants me to do it again. I have not been so into it these past months, that's why.


Honestly, it still makes me uncomfortable when there's a call for me to do it in a public crowd, but still is a good thing. Well, just as they say, do it as if nobody's watching, so I just do it anyway. I primarily and intend to do it - not for an audience of all, but for an audience of One. So for most of the time, it's private, just for the eyes of One. Done. Deal. I want to keep it that way. But if the Lord wants me on my toes to serve, teach or minister, I won't push or refuse it away. It is not for me to keep, by the way.


I will just continue to keep a worshipful life alive. With singing, with swinging, but most of all, with a pair down here --- my toes dancing. It will be back, soon.




To Him whom my toes shall return receive glory, honor and praise today, and to the end of my days. Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...