Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Uncut

I TOTALLY HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS ONE...


... why I have this.
... why I wrote this.
... to whom I wrote this.
... and the story behind this.


If for all these years, I do not know what amnesia really is,
I think I am having a taste now of what it is.
*wink*


So, this is very raw. Unedited. Uncut. The penned thoughts may have missed rules of coherence ["whatever"], but for mere preservation of this post --- which was written 11th of October 2008 [Oh my, where was I & what happened then?], I am posting it now:




If this post really ended here... I still can't remember. Amnesia, told yah. :)


I did not realize I was drafting before I started blogging until, I stumbled on this one today. I will go and look through my files again. There might be more drafts of a good find, 


and will post here again 


uncut.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...