Pages

Friday, April 04, 2014

Tell Me. Tell Him.

I remember the last time I cried. 5 days ago. Charge it to a triggered memory. It was hard. Really hard. 

I literally had needed someone to talk with. Literally I had none. Unfortunately. Not to mention what time it was. I refuse to sound spiritual but really, I knew it would be a 'God and I' moment. Basically, this post is in honor of Him who was there... that I will not forget what He did for me right then, right there.

“Tell me where it hurts.
http://www.mwordsandthechristianwoman.com

I did. 
Refreshed the memory. 
Told the story. 
It's not at all glory.

And He really did make me feel better.

The next time you'll get to be on the same road where I was, be comforted with same

“Tell me...

Don't hesitate. Don't wait.

Tell Him.

Would that be okay? 
He will be there for you. He will never fail.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...