Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

List (4) : 20 Facts About Me

Blog Project, 2014 : List of 'not the least'

This post had been a draft for years. Really. I can't think of ways to get this through my usual blog trend. Thankful enough this blog project made this happen, finally. 

I honestly enjoyed making this. Come, take a peek. :)


(1)
I love the color green.

(2)
I am an introvert.

(3)
By temperament, I am phlegmatic.

(4)
I can write this way with so much ease:

Right side
Reverse side / Horizontal flip side
(5)
I love Bollywood films.

(6)
I'd rather buy books than shop for clothes.

(7)
I am not the athletic type. I'm more on games involving wits.

(8)
I am ambidextrous.



(9)
On signature over printed name: 
I print my name with my left hand; I sign with my right hand.
Officially. Seriously. Really.

(10)
I don't drink sodas (anymore). It has been over a year now.

(11)
I love ampalaya (bitter gourd/melon) and okra (ladies' fingers), vegetables that some people (I believe) don't like to eat.


 (12)
I don't like bell peppers. You might want to sit beside me over pizza. :)

(13)
It’s not that I don’t eat fruits. I just don’t crave for it.

(14)
I am not that someone with a sweet-tooth.

(15)
My strong blind spot/side is on the left.

(16)
My favorite seat on a public vehicle (buses & jeepneys in particular) is right behind the driver. Should I call it my proper seat? :)

(17)
I love organizing and tidying things up as long as I don't have to deal with dust.

(18)
Doing laundry is my least favorite chore, while washing dishes is what I love the most.

(19)
I started having gray hairs at age 10.

(20)
I love tea lights and, bamboo potpourri oil in particular.


*******************************

I think it would be neat if you'd come up with your list, too. Want to give it a try? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...