Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hope Of All Hearts

My eyes is battling between a wakeful and sleepful state. But before my already tired eyes from reading send me away to sleep, I decided to close the book for a while to finish one more thing in my checklist today, to write.


Not wanting to ride in the bandwagon's season of 'hearts' out there and in the busy social network that's just a click away, I made a swift turn to my nook. 


I solely want to share this song that I find soothing, so comforting, that in the midst of this ever-changing world, there is but one Hope & Love our hearts could ever find ~ whatever situation we are in. Our song preferences may vary, but the message of this song is worth each listener's few minutes. :)




"To the Lover of my soul, thank you very much. You never fail. You never change. You remain the same. In my failures and triumphs, You love me just the same. 


So, to You Lord I say, 
Happy Heart's Day!
I know it's timeless anyway.
For with you, it's Heart's Day everyday!"




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...