Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Random Thoughts, V

Turn back time:
Random Thoughts, III
Random Thoughts, IV


I'm excited not because I already know something. I'm excited because I know I will be learning more things.

I love long, stuck in traffic kind of travels. 
They turn out to be 
one of my most productive times: 
I read, I study, 
I listen to music,
I rest. I sleep,
I pray.

Sometimes, we don't need a lot of sources. What we need is but a One, Faithful Source. And The Source has been faithful in reminding me just that.

From my desk calendar:
"Rest will come as you learn to adjust to the place in which God has put you, as you joyfully and thankfully adapt to the purpose that He intended."

Dear Lord, help me not to take matters into my own hands. It is by Your leading and direction that I am (now) handling 'Two', by Your grace, help me to put my complete trust in You. Bring to my remembrance that in every way, everyday, You will see me through. And in every single moment between, gracefully teach me what it really means to dance and embrace this 'Season' with You. Amen.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful and inspiring!

Josephine said...

Thank you, Linda. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...