Pages

Friday, December 02, 2011

Random Thoughts

I tried to recall these spur of the moment thoughts that's been running through my head this week. It was challenging to recall each one, but it was a good try. :)

  1. ... will resume jogging next week. I really love to jog, but the thing is, I am already slim. Would it do me good or bad? Whatever. I will still jog. Rubbers on! :)
  2. ... got a cool nugget thought from a colleague: Laugh now, cry later.
  3. ... excited for a new post running through my head since last night: "A Glory That Is Not".
  4. ... on a final countdown: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
  5. ... nostalgic about beauty for ashes.
  6. ... will be on a sound of silence mode.
  7. ... wants to cut her hair 'short'.
  8. ... was so thrilled in finding people I know in FB... not my friends --- but my Mom's.
  9. ... thinking of a surprise. For whom? when? where? what? *secret*
  10. ... says, 'yes'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...