Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Back to Blog

With all the advancements in technology from the time I started this blog, it is so easy to put this into a permanent halt. Having all those things said and done, I knew deep inside, I knew for a feeling and a fact that I would definitely go back to blogging. This has always been my safe place. 

My nook. 

My hiding place. 

My refuge.


My life for the past years offered me a lot. A LOT of new experiences, treading unchartered territories, meeting and knowing people, and all. To this I say I totally regret not being able to blog about it. But, still I am hopeful I can post bits and pieces if anything comes to mind or, if inspiration pays me a visit. Not for publicity, more on posterity, I should say.


Bridging the gap, if my memory serves me well, I have been meandering for quite a long time:


As to career:

April 2014 - Resigned from work, Employer # 1

June 2014 - December 2018 - Went back to school

February 2015 - December 2019 - Worked part-time, Employer # 2

July 2016 - present - Working part-time, Employer # 3 


As to my personal life:

October 31, 2017 - entered in a relationship (1st & last boyfriend)

November 19, 2018 - got engaged

November 30, 2019 - got married

July 9, 2022 - gave birth


Oh, dear Lord! What a journey this has been. Before time runs out, I am deeply hopeful I will be back. To this I say, now, I am back.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...