Pages

Monday, April 02, 2012

Simple Find, Great Joy

I was in a bookstore just this afternoon, looking through shelves after shelves, hoping for a potential purchase of my money's worth. And I did find one


As I made my way to the counter, I suddenly stopped along the journals section. I'm not planning to buy any because I already had bought one. I just want to feel touching the journals' covers, pages and intricately looking at its designs. I don't know but it kind of fascinates me.


But one particular journal caught my eyes! My heart leaped! I bought it. :) Well, just as the title of this post says, it was a simple find but it really gave me great joy.


If you had read my post On Hymns & Keys, you have a grasp why I am so overjoyed about this journal. If you haven't read it yet, I hope you'll read it, too. Just click the link. :)


Great joy in a simple find: A light green journal bearing few lines of a favorite hymn (front cover) & the Bible verse that inspired it (back cover).

So my dear journal, I can't wait to pen my thoughts within your pages. In you I shall transcribe testimonies of the Lord's great faithfulness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...