Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

This Blogger's Blahs

Stolen shot courtesy of my sister.
For four consecutive months, I have consistently written 5 posts. That was unintentional. I just write my thoughts away, not consciously thoughtful of how frequent I am with it. I am still new in this web logging world. I am still building up disciplines and discovering ways in coming up with a blog post. It is a work in itself, but more so, it is a work of heart & a work of art. :)


So, I caught myself by surprise. My monthly posts has always been 5. Well, except for November last year - where I can't remember where I got so much inspiration that I was able to write 8 posts.
This month was different though. I have been very busy with work, work, work. Creative writing inspiration doesn't seem to flow. My brain is filled with numbers at work. But 'words', I want you, too. I am missing you.


Now, I am somewhat hard pressed to come up with my 5th post this month. :)


Just to lighten up this self-induced pressure, the past 30 days basically wandered around these thoughts:


~ I tried. I cried.
~ Everything seems to be a sinking sand.
~ Unstable, unsure.
Trust.
Walk in faith.
~ I wish I have the luxury of time.


Will I stick to 5 posts per month? I don't know but I think it will be a good discipline, don't you think? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...