Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

On Salt, Pepper & Bear Hugs

For quite a while, things feel plain, lifeless, tasteless. I had that stop and stare moments while processing thoughts about what seemed bland:




The person.
The situation.
The unspoken intuition.


For quite a while, I am having this wishful thinking that things are as easy to change or turn around ... as putting salt & pepper to a tasteless dish.




For quite a while, too, I am hoping to own teddy bears as big or bigger than me, with hopes that they are alive, and gentle, and tender, and loving...

... that when you hug them and you happen to cry, they won't ask you why. They'll just hug you back and will not cause harm to an already weary heart.


"I know it has been difficult, but someday, it will be okay."

---
Image credits:
www.dailypainters.com
aroundthelakegwl.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...