Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This Month's Bs

The 7th month comes to an end today. Time flies. As I close with this post, there's nothing I can think of but the blessings that paved through the past 31 days. To this, I thank the Lord.

Books
This month blessed me with books that I really love ~ all purchased with the best deal ever! What a blessing Booksale is! It has been filling my shelves little by little all through these years. It's giving me so much joy.

Coming across with my post Clean.Read.Blog. once again, my bookshelf really looked like this:


With my love for reading and realizing my books needed more shelves to fill, it has grown into this:


I still don't have a lot actually. But I am thankful how they are multiplying. The books in my shelves are really my choicest ones and some are precious gifts. On top of it all, this 7th month blessed me with the completion of this:


Happy, happy, happy me! :)

Band
This month, for the record, filled me and the people around me with the greatest of surprises. Challenging is an understatement, so is tough and nerve-racking. Better left unsaid. But the Lord blessed me with the coming of this group ~ which I can really say I am a fan. With all those things happening around, better yet praise the Lord. And so, praise I did.


The entrance/ticket was free and I was able to get a good-viewing seat. What a treat for the end of the week!

Blog
And most of all, I am happy to be back here, striking and banging the keys. It's in this month I am able to return to my 5-posts-per-month discipline (my self-induced pressure). I've been a poor blogger for the past two months. My busy life manifested through my blog. Haha! So I tried to get up once again by posting with & about something light. I think my trying succeeded.

--
There are a lot of things/blessings I am thankful to the Lord for this month. I just focused writing about the Bs this time.

Maybe next time, I'll try the ABCs. :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...