Pages

Thursday, September 05, 2013

I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

I am still here, just so I know. I missed blogging for a month. :(

Just when I thought August would be the grandest month of all (at least for me) to post, I missed it. Totally.

I have reasons, of course or, should I say stories of what transpired last month. It was full of unexpected turnout of events, circumstances that flopped from side to side. I was totally caught unguarded and more so, by surprise. Well, as they say, who no one perfectly knows what each day may bring:


An unlikely celebration of life,
a not so ordinary package,
a journey on grief,
and others in between.

I am holding on and hoping for an inspiration of a higher dosage to transcribe the stories one by one. 

I do not want to miss it this time. Not a thing. Not a thought.



I hope you won't miss it, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...