Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Book Given Away & Something About 28



As surely as Mia decides to follow the Lord's leading, she will make it through.

That is my faith and blessed assurance.

So, yes, Mia has always been in my thoughts and prayers even we have all packed and gone to live our separate lives after the camp. 

Being completely human, with a set of limitations and stuff, I know I can't be there for her (at least physically) to speak with her and journey with her. As much as I want to but, work, time, and space make it impossible for me to be an omnipresent friend.

But, I am not giving up. I remember this book that I keep on buying, not for me (anymore) but for others. I know that the book is not mine to keep, but mine to give away. It had helped me ~ BIG TIME, and I pray it will help others, too.

So, I packed it full of hope and prayers that this will help her cope and understand this common life we are living.

Weeks passed and the book reached her hands. With excitement in her text message, she said that that the timing is just right for her birthday. Then I asked, 

"When's your birthday by the way?"

"This coming Monday, Ate...

January 28th!"  :)

Come on now.



---
image credit : pinkseele.wordpress.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...