Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Due This June

I am back. I welcome myself back to my blog that I so long missed! 

I had been silent for 1 month and 16 days ~ to be exact. Silent but was never really gone. Silent but was never idle. Take a moment with me to flashback - to help me remember what transpired last month in case I happen to read this post again after 365 days (or more or less). :)

~ 1st week : Leadership/Discipleship Camp
~ 2nd week : Work, work, work, friend's bridal shower & wedding
~ 3rd week : Work, work, work
~ 4th week : Staff Retreat

I was a bit hard pressed to write and blog last month. It was not a good feeling so I needed to shrug the self-induced pressure off and decided to put writing to a temporary halt for a few weeks. I think it has done me good. Now that I am back, I am more thrilled to write! There are drafts in my mind that I have been reserving for this month. I can't wait to have them posted here!



... and the stories behind the poses are due this June ~ a note to self (hopefully). But if I fail to post, please don't be mad at me. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...