Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

50th on the 1st

Time flies. 

It has been 365 days ago since I started this little blog. I am happy with the simple thought that I had done something right and productive with my leisure time. My blogging attempt over the past years had finally materialized. Blogging so far has made me say it is both a work of heart and a work of art. Thank you, Lord I survived. Yay.

So, this marks my 50th post on my 1st year of blogging. I had not written that much, but I am really happy for this accomplishment. 

Happy Birthday Streaks!



Looking back on my first post, here I am, still... 
armed with a mind that speaks, 
armed with passionate heart that drives this timid soul, 
and armed with hand that is still willing to do the work, 
let the words continually come into being.

And, this I still do: I write for the love of it.

To my readers so far, I humbly thank you for dropping by.
Thank you for journeying with me.



Image credit: nzecochick.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...