Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Toast to Life

This has been my dilemma:


When I don't talk or write about her, they'd say I've forgotten her.
But when I do, they'd say I've never recovered yet.


Whatever.
Whatever they say is all right with me. 
They may say whatever they like of these.


As for me, this I do as a toast to life. A toast to a life once witnessed, a life once shared and a life that will ever be loved. Happy thoughts!


Disclaimer: I don't drink. This is but a picture for this post. ;)


This day marks the 18th year of Mama having went Home. And I want to remember and thank the Lord for the full 37 years she had lived. Her life may be short, but that's really it. She's in her fullest. It was really her time to go.


As I look back, I smile how Mama so firmly taught us the basics of life. I still remember them so well. She taught the basics, life skills followed afterwards.


I understand how words on some posts can be so limited. And this post falls here. The urge to write is not really here at this moment, but I just don't want to miss this date. Thank you for bearing with me. :)


Thank you Lord for Mama's full years.
A celebration and a toast for a life well-lived.
Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...