Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

From Here to Eternity

Flipping my desk calendar to today's date, I found and read this:


I am stunned. 
How did this get so timely ~ the message and the Bible verse today?

Today is Mama's birthday. She should be 56 years old now if she had not gone ahead of us and went Home 18 years ago.

Please don't get me wrong. I am not melancholic right now upon reading what is in my desk calendar. I am in fact very thankful to the Lord for giving us the gift of her, whose life will always be a constant reminder of God's love, comfort and faithfulness... beyond words can ever say.

Today, I will celebrate LIFE not death, JOY not sorrow. I am thankful and so looking forward to Eternity because I know I will get to meet her again. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...