Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Year of 5

Present!

Just in case some of you have thought I stopped blogging and, somehow in little ways have felt my absence. I am just here wandering around the blogosphere and my social network site for the past weeks. Not to mention my year-end wrap up at work, week per week deadlines and, personal life's up-and-about diversions but, now ~


I'm back.


I intentionally didn't write any post for December. It was planned just before my November comes to a close. One may have a lot of reasons for putting blogging to a halt but, mine was simply this: I knew and felt I wouldn't be able to keep up with my '5 posts discipline' for that month so, I just decided not to write at all.

My archive list turned out to be my goal reminder. Seeing only 1, 2, or 3 posts in between has been a constant eye sore! I am praying and hoping that I will do better this year. If not for my readers, at least for myself. I just want to consistently see '5' all throughout my list ~ from this point forward. I am hoping to have a blogging year of 5. :)

I have so much to share but, I have yet to save it for my upcoming posts. I just dropped by to wave my new blogging year 


" Hi ! "  :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...