Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

46 for a Teeny-Weeny

I have studied and worked with numbers most of my years. I think I can't get rid of it the rest of my days. So I did try some ways to make it fun & light which I started way back my teen years. 

When you happen to stumble on my post Grace Found Me at 17, I hope you will not confuse it with this one. Seventeen is my favorite number. Still is, and will always be. :)


Remembering 46 just puts a smile on me each time I trace back history. It wasn't my favorite number in terms of depth and meaning, but it somehow colored my years. If only I was a basketball player, I would have it on my jersey. A few of my peers identified & associated me with this number because at times, I put 46 beside my signature and I even had it sewn on my P.E. jogging pants. 

For the record, none from my family and friends knew anything about the number's real thing. I just drop them with this: It's a sentence that has 46 letters - formulated when I was in my ~ teens.

I am in the stage of spilling the beans in this post but, not totally yet. Hence, this game. If you are in, just let me know. :)

If you are in, drop a letter or 2 in the comments section, and I will fill in the blanks for you. So, I will be updating this post with every letter guess. If you happen to guess the sentence, please don't laugh - promise me. :)


  1. I will supply one letter, E.
  2. An Anonymous reader (thank you) gave her 2 letters, A and S.
  3. A friend of mine, O.

[Update: 01 December 2019]

Yesterday, I married my friend. It is  just right to spill the beans:


"HAVE FAITH BECAUSE GOD WILL GIVE YOU THE MAN OF YOUR LIFE."   


A secret no more.



--
For image credit, click here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a and s =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...