Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Shades of November

My 11th month pretty much has been a journey of 


I-don't-want-to-feel-this-way-again. 



It was draggy. It was difficult. It was lonely.

My few last posts quite painted a picture of what I was going through. But thanks at last... it's the 30th! Today is November's last day! Yay! I don't actually know for sure if November in itself has something to do with it as I was quite like this too, last year. I'm just thinking --- either what I've felt was: 

a given, understandable, destined feeling,

or a choice.

Or maybe both (?).

On the lighter side, now that I am back on the groove, pretty much back to my normal self, I plotted my 11th month in matches and in shades.


By God's grace I now rise from a pitch black - gray - blue - feeling, to a greener, full of hope spirit. I am a runner. I am winner. I am a victor. 

I believe we are called to rise above our situations. Beauty for ashes.

To November next year, may I make a request? Please be kind to me because 


I don't want to feel this way again. 

---

Hebrews 12:1-2

New International Version (NIV)
12 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith.
---

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

New International Version (NIV)
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...