Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Day I Wore Blue

* Another overdue response to one of my previous posts. :)

Green has always been my color. But it was on the 16th of May this year I had given blue a chance, a try ~ on my friend's wedding day (her wedding deserves another post though). 

People say that you are what you wear. I think it's true. 
A lot of things are going through my head right now, but this post has nothing much to say.




I was wearing blue then outside.
I am wearing blue now inside.
I do not know the other blues I might be wearing in the future, but this I know: Whatever color we may wear, there will always be a reason to smile. 
So as for me...

I will simply smile the blues away. :)
I hope and pray you will do so, too, in case you'd be wearing some blues ~ today or some other day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...