Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

List (3) : 10 Blog Posts

Blog Project, 2014 : List of 'not the least'

This one is a self-made list. These are my choicest blog posts so far, my top picks in the context of the inspiration I had when I had written the posts and, its personal attachment to me. To add, the following posts always give me a sense of nostalgia every time and each time I read them. 

I still vividly remember where I was, the setting, the dims, the lights, the feelings, the thrills and, the chills when I had written these. :)

(in no particular order)
(best viewed on non-mobile)




(November, 2011)



(June, 2012)

(July, 2013)



(July, 2012)

(September, 2013)


(November, 2012)

(March, 2014)



(March, 2013)

(May, 2014)




In any case now I want to read these posts again, I won't check my archive lists anymore. I will just go here... and click them all! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...