Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Blog Project, 2014 : It's a Wrap!

Blog Project, 2014 : List of 'not the least'

I honestly thought at the beginning of this project ~

that this would just be a gone with the wind kind of thing,
that this would just be a no-brainer,
that this would just be a simple act to get this blog rolling again. 

Now, that I am wrapping this up, I think I have to eat those words and thoughts. I deeply enjoyed coming up with those lists as creative, as presentable, and as substantial as I can. At least for my taste. I was in a way able to get to know myself again. With that, I am thrilled.

On the other side, I am kind of hard pressed to wrap this blog project up because there's a scheduled post tomorrow. So as not to squeeze in slots, I will now be bidding good-bye to this year's blog project. I've still got a lot in my head but I will just reserve that for future projects.

God bless everyone and, last but not the least, thank you for bearing and journeying with me this far. :)


List (1) : 15 Authors
List (2) : 15 Movies
List (3) : 10 Blog Posts
List (4) : 20 Facts About Me
List (5) : Life Verses
List (6) : 100 Truths
List (7) : 50

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...